PetroVR Project has led the way in replacing spreadsheet-based modeling with a powerful business simulation approach to upstream E&P risk and uncertainty modeling.
- Read success stories in deepwater exploration and production
Questions a PetroVR simulation can answer
- What are the major value drivers for my asset or project?
- What are the major risks; what strategies will be the best way to manage those risks?
- How large should a host facility be, given the subsurface and upstream uncertainties?
- Should we build a large facility or phase development?
- How fast should we develop our field?
- What are the primary target goals and constraints that will impact scheduling?
- What is the best drilling rig strategy? How many rigs should be deployed?
- How can new technologies impact our project (rates and schedules)?
- How will we determine Value of Information for decisions?
- What will be the decision trade-offs related to debottlenecking the project?
- And many more
The robust power of PetroVR risk and uncertainty modeling is realized in the many discrete software functionalities, all packed into a unified software platform:
|The Power of PetroVR|
|Project Management||Event Simulator||Production Planning||Monte Carlo Simulator||Financial Modeling||Decision Trees||Portfolio Modeling|
- View the Power of PetroVR video